DEFENDER 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY:
This extended warranty will give you the peace of mind you need to relax for an additional 12 months once your standard warranty has expired.
SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
- 100% parts and labor coverage from the date of the original manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
GET SERVICE IN JUST 3 EASY STEPS
- Step 1: Contact our Technical Support Team by visiting our website. Complete the contact us form or contact us via live chat.
- Step 2: Complete specific product resolution steps with one of our product specialists.
- Step 3: If a product specialist is unable to resolve the issue, a Return Authorization will be issued to have your product replaced. Please note a copy of your proof of purchase will be required to process all warranty returns.
*This plan is transferable at no cost to a new owner if the product is sold or given as a gift.
DESCRIPTION OF COVERAGE
- Mechanical and electrical failures due to defects in workmanship and materials.
- Failures caused by normal wear and tear.
- Product accessory coverage for any electronic device that comes with a product accessory. An example would be a remote control, mouse, HDMI cable or Ethernet cable.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Physical damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Failures due to fire, water, or acts of nature
- Failures caused by environmental factors, such as heat, dust, and humidity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Products must be shipped to us prepaid (paid by the customer) and we will return the product shipped prepaid (paid by us).
- This plan is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty and can only be claimed after manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
- Sale of the plan is final, cost in non-refundable. No refunds, credit, or exchanges will be accepted even if the product is returned for refund.
- If exchange or replacement is required, only the defective part will be exchanged or replaced. The whole unit will not be exchanged or replaced under the warranty.
- If your product is out of stock or discontinued at the time warranty service is required, your item will be replaced with a comparable item at our discretion
- Extended warranty service is subject to manufacturer or supplier turnaround time where applicable.
- There is a $50 service and administration fee for products returned that are not found to be defective.
- All products returned under extended warranty (as previously authorized by our RMA department) must be accompanied by proof of purchase (original invoice).
- Extended warranty will be void if product code label and/or serial number is removed or missing.
JimT 5 Super Product
Installation was easier than I anticipated. Getting wires though walls has been the tough part.
Hello James Teeter and thank you for taking the time to review your Defender wireless 2K security system. We are glad to hear you had an easy installation and are happy with the system. Please reach out to to our Customer Support Team via phone or e-mail should you require any assistance!
likes to build 3 Works great... when it works.
Not counting the camera I had to exchange... this system worked great for 1 month then all kinds of strange things started happening.
First, one day I turned on the screen attached to it, and somehow camera 1 and 4 both were camera 1 and were recording the same thing at the same time...what happened is somehow, in the system, camera 1 was registered as both cameras.
That's still happening on occasion.
The other thing that happens is when they record or just showing live what is happening, it only records or shows 1 frame every 5-20 seconds, and the only way I have found to fix this (to an extent) is unplug everything for an hour and re-register all 4 cameras and it will keep doing that for about another hour then it will be fine for about a month then have the same problem again.
All I can do is hope this never happens if I get robbed or some other reason for witch I purchased these in the first place.
Hello Steven Regner. We appreciate you taking he time to review your Defender wireless 2K security system. Please visit our Support Center for information and tips to avoid wireless interference, or contact our Customer Support Team via phone or e-mail and we would be more than happy to assist you further.
MusicMan 3 Excellent Quality Picture
I got this system about a week ago. I was immediately impressed with the quality of the picture in color and how great the night vision looked too. The cameras are build well and made to withstand bad weather, plus they are compact and attractive. But, I was disappointed in the fact that the distance range from camera to receiver is only 100' (line of view) and because of this 3 of the 4 cameras will go off line or disconnect from the host periodically for up to 40 seconds. This isn't good from a security standpoint since a break in can occur in less then that time. Plus, the system does not have audio and you cannot store the recordings to your computer either. And the only cell phone that seems to work with this system is a iphone or android. It also does not come with a remote, you must use a corded mouse attached to the receiver to schedule recordings and it won't work with a wireless mouse. These are all definitely negatives in my mind, but despite these cons, this is a very affordable camera and wireless too which is way easier to install then wired cameras. I would recommend it to anybody wanting a basic camera system.
Hello Jerry Hein, and thank you for taking the time to review your Defender wireless 2K security system. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the picture quality and cameras themselves. Please reach out to our Support Team via chat, e-mail or phone, and we are happy to assist with getting the records on your computer, as this is possible.
Richie1027 4 Great clear images
I bought this system early December 2019 and was very easy to setup. Cameras go offline too often but for a short time. Probably due to the quality of the internet although I have spectrum 100MB.
Thank you Richie Seeratan for taking the time to review your Defender 2K wireless security system. We are so glad to hear you were pleased with the ease of set up. Please reach out to our Support Team via chat, phone or e-mail for assistance and troubleshooting your signal problems. We would love to help!
Jim269 5 Perfect unit for remote monitoring!
Bought this unit for our camp in NH to monitor security as well as weather, etc.
Does exactly what I need it to do!
Hi Jim, we are happy to see that you are pleased with the system. If you should need support you can reach out by email, phone or live chat! Martin R. | Defender Customer Experience Expert
DAB2 4 Works great
I just installed the Defender at my home and I am very happy with the cameras clarity. I also love the cameras recording system.
Hello, Drew Bey. Thank you for taking the time to review your Defender Wireless 2K security system! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your system and the camera clarity. Should you find that you have any questions please contact our support team by phone, email or live chat!
nxaviles49 4 Excellent 4 HD wi-fi camera system!
I bought this System less than a month ago. The picture and range of HD cameras is great. I'm still learning to use all the different features this system is capable of. I would give it a 5 star rating if the online chat support were better or if they did have one since I have not been able because CHAT is ALWAYS unavailable. You have to be a little technical in order to make it work properly.
Ace2 5 Fantastic system! Very easy setup
this system was so awesome and easy to set up. I was looking for more steps to do but the cameras came right on and connect it right away and I'm so excited this system to watch over and protect families!