DEFENDER 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY:
This extended warranty will give you the peace of mind you need to relax for an additional 12 months once your standard warranty has expired.
SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
- 100% parts and labor coverage from the date of the original manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
GET SERVICE IN JUST 3 EASY STEPS
- Step 1: Contact our Technical Support Team by visiting our website. Complete the contact us form or contact us via live chat.
- Step 2: Complete specific product resolution steps with one of our product specialists.
- Step 3: If a product specialist is unable to resolve the issue, a Return Authorization will be issued to have your product replaced. Please note a copy of your proof of purchase will be required to process all warranty returns.
*This plan is transferable at no cost to a new owner if the product is sold or given as a gift.
DESCRIPTION OF COVERAGE
- Mechanical and electrical failures due to defects in workmanship and materials.
- Failures caused by normal wear and tear.
- Product accessory coverage for any electronic device that comes with a product accessory. An example would be a remote control, mouse, HDMI cable or Ethernet cable.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Physical damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Failures due to fire, water, or acts of nature
- Failures caused by environmental factors, such as heat, dust, and humidity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Products must be shipped to us prepaid (paid by the customer) and we will return the product shipped prepaid (paid by us).
- This plan is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty and can only be claimed after manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
- Sale of the plan is final, cost in non-refundable. No refunds, credit, or exchanges will be accepted even if the product is returned for refund.
- If exchange or replacement is required, only the defective part will be exchanged or replaced. The whole unit will not be exchanged or replaced under the warranty.
- If your product is out of stock or discontinued at the time warranty service is required, your item will be replaced with a comparable item at our discretion
- Extended warranty service is subject to manufacturer or supplier turnaround time where applicable.
- There is a $50 service and administration fee for products returned that are not found to be defective.
- All products returned under extended warranty (as previously authorized by our RMA department) must be accompanied by proof of purchase (original invoice).
- Extended warranty will be void if product code label and/or serial number is removed or missing.
SPARKEY 5 CLEAR PICTURE
REALLY SATISFIED WITH EASE OF OPERATION AND PICTURE CLARITY - SETTING UP RECORD WAS A LITTLE DIFFICULT, BUT MASTERED IT
Donnie boy 5 Easy setup and ready to go is just awesome!
We order this product to protect our personal items parked in the front of the yard. Really tired of animal manure in the front yard and owners not picking it up!!! So happy to have purchased the Defender product!!!
Jude04 5 Great System
Easy installation and great quality of camera imaging
flash13 5 Great features
bought this about two months ago very happy with it.
carbou 5 satisfaction
Après certains problèmes de réception de cameras j'ai révisé le nouveau mocrologiciel du phoenixm2 m703dv29 et les problèmes de réception se sont réglés et le phoenixm2 va très bien. merci pour le bon support que vous m'avez donner. Félicitation pour le service après vente.
MLee 4 So far so good
I have the two camera Defender which is super easy to set up, has a great clear picture, detects motion and even buzzes to let you know someone is at door. My only issue is the toggle button or joystick which wiggle around so much it is difficult to make settings. Other than that so far I am happy with the product.
RC64 5 its Greattttt
I just bought this and so easy setup. Love it so far. Very happy
Nthahood 1 Poor Signal, on The Phoenix M2
Camera losses signal within minutes. Please help me with this Issue
Rene38 5 Verry easy to install!
This cameras are very easy to install and that was something that I was looking for!
shuw 5 ease to setup
i just got it setup today, the picture look great !
J and P 5 The Defender!
We bought our PhoenixM22C about a week ago and we are very please with the products. The set up was very uncomplicated and intuitive. During the setup we discovered that one of the power supply devices was not working so we contacted the company directly (we bought the item through Amazon). Support was quick and painless! We spoke with Daniela during our first and only call. She took our information and sent us a replacement power supply the same day and followed up with emails to confirm their shipment! Very professional and very efficient....hence, we are very impressed!
Shep21 4 So far, so good.
One issue I had was one of the antenna's in my four camera system had a male connection and the camera had a male connection ??? Only one out of four. Go figure. I had an antenna that worked from an old camera so it wasn't really a big problem.
stevec48 5 Simple set up
I have owned other Defender products and I like the ease of setting up the product. The simple procedure is easy to follow and the installation instructions are easy to read/follow. I would recommend this product 100%.
bugs75 5 easy set up
just set up. just set up 2 camera system. at 75 tears old took me about 3 hours. not as fast as was. very straight forward set up. time was op and down ladder to mount cameras. otherwise, simple set up. pictures look good, so we will see