DEFENDER 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY:
This extended warranty will give you the peace of mind you need to relax for an additional 12 months once your standard warranty has expired.
SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
- 100% parts and labor coverage from the date of the original manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
GET SERVICE IN JUST 3 EASY STEPS
- Step 1: Contact our Technical Support Team by visiting our website. Complete the contact us form or contact us via live chat.
- Step 2: Complete specific product resolution steps with one of our product specialists.
- Step 3: If a product specialist is unable to resolve the issue, a Return Authorization will be issued to have your product replaced. Please note a copy of your proof of purchase will be required to process all warranty returns.
*This plan is transferable at no cost to a new owner if the product is sold or given as a gift.
DESCRIPTION OF COVERAGE
- Mechanical and electrical failures due to defects in workmanship and materials.
- Failures caused by normal wear and tear.
- Product accessory coverage for any electronic device that comes with a product accessory. An example would be a remote control, mouse, HDMI cable or Ethernet cable.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Physical damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Failures due to fire, water, or acts of nature
- Failures caused by environmental factors, such as heat, dust, and humidity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Products must be shipped to us prepaid (paid by the customer) and we will return the product shipped prepaid (paid by us).
- This plan is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty and can only be claimed after manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
- Sale of the plan is final, cost in non-refundable. No refunds, credit, or exchanges will be accepted even if the product is returned for refund.
- If exchange or replacement is required, only the defective part will be exchanged or replaced. The whole unit will not be exchanged or replaced under the warranty.
- If your product is out of stock or discontinued at the time warranty service is required, your item will be replaced with a comparable item at our discretion
- Extended warranty service is subject to manufacturer or supplier turnaround time where applicable.
- There is a $50 service and administration fee for products returned that are not found to be defective.
- All products returned under extended warranty (as previously authorized by our RMA department) must be accompanied by proof of purchase (original invoice).
- Extended warranty will be void if product code label and/or serial number is removed or missing.
We bought our PhoenixM22C about a week ago and we are very please with the products. The set up was very uncomplicated and intuitive. During the setup we discovered that one of the power supply devices was not working so we contacted the company directly (we bought the item through Amazon). Support was quick and painless! We spoke with Daniela during our first and only call. She took our information and sent us a replacement power supply the same day and followed up with emails to confirm their shipment! Very professional and very efficient....hence, we are very impressed!
So far, so good.
One issue I had was one of the antenna's in my four camera system had a male connection and the camera had a male connection ??? Only one out of four. Go figure. I had an antenna that worked from an old camera so it wasn't really a big problem.
Simple set up
I have owned other Defender products and I like the ease of setting up the product. The simple procedure is easy to follow and the installation instructions are easy to read/follow. I would recommend this product 100%.
easy set up
just set up. just set up 2 camera system. at 75 tears old took me about 3 hours. not as fast as was. very straight forward set up. time was op and down ladder to mount cameras. otherwise, simple set up. pictures look good, so we will see
Technical Help by Defender staff
We installed our system and loved it, but a couple weeks later started having issues with Out of Range. I emailed Defender and within an hour or less Darrielle emailed me back with a step by step solution and everything is now working perfect. This system is perfect for anyone that would like a camera system for their home, but can't afford the high priced systems. It does everything we want and would recommend it to anyone.
Thanks again to Defender ad Darrielle for the quick and kind service, it is not to often when it comes to warranty or technical issues you get help that quick from other companies, your company is well deserving of praise. Thanks again Christine
Great service when problems arise
My Phoenix Defender system worked great for a month or so, then cameras started winking out. Tech support said some interference was the cause of the problem. They sent updated firmware on an SD card with instructions, and, overnight, back to all three cameras with no problems at all!!! I am so thankful, and thankful to Darrielle for her steadfast assistance in getting this problem resolved! You guys are great! Dave..
I bought this item about 2 months ago picture is perfect. From night to day you can see everything clear. Love the details on this item, like the talk both ways and movement beep. Read the small print on bottom of box.
Works so far
Seems to work so far, I did have to unplug camera 2 once, because it stopped working.
Happy Customer !
I own two single camera Defender Security System. I purchased this two camera system for our garage. For the price, the cameras are great !
Easy to set up
I just got this yesterday and it was easy to set up. It's working good so far.
Excellent gadget !!!!
Simple, yet effective. It took me 20 minutes to setup the whole system.
excellent product easy to set up and great view
great product for the price and easy to set up would highly recommend