DEFENDER 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY:
This extended warranty will give you the peace of mind you need to relax for an additional 12 months once your standard warranty has expired.
SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
- 100% parts and labor coverage from the date of the original manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
GET SERVICE IN JUST 3 EASY STEPS
- Step 1: Contact our Technical Support Team by visiting our website. Complete the contact us form or contact us via live chat.
- Step 2: Complete specific product resolution steps with one of our product specialists.
- Step 3: If a product specialist is unable to resolve the issue, a Return Authorization will be issued to have your product replaced. Please note a copy of your proof of purchase will be required to process all warranty returns.
*This plan is transferable at no cost to a new owner if the product is sold or given as a gift.
DESCRIPTION OF COVERAGE
- Mechanical and electrical failures due to defects in workmanship and materials.
- Failures caused by normal wear and tear.
- Product accessory coverage for any electronic device that comes with a product accessory. An example would be a remote control, mouse, HDMI cable or Ethernet cable.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Physical damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Failures due to fire, water, or acts of nature
- Failures caused by environmental factors, such as heat, dust, and humidity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Products must be shipped to us prepaid (paid by the customer) and we will return the product shipped prepaid (paid by us).
- This plan is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty and can only be claimed after manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
- Sale of the plan is final, cost in non-refundable. No refunds, credit, or exchanges will be accepted even if the product is returned for refund.
- If exchange or replacement is required, only the defective part will be exchanged or replaced. The whole unit will not be exchanged or replaced under the warranty.
- If your product is out of stock or discontinued at the time warranty service is required, your item will be replaced with a comparable item at our discretion
- Extended warranty service is subject to manufacturer or supplier turnaround time where applicable.
- There is a $50 service and administration fee for products returned that are not found to be defective.
- All products returned under extended warranty (as previously authorized by our RMA department) must be accompanied by proof of purchase (original invoice).
- Extended warranty will be void if product code label and/or serial number is removed or missing.
Uncle Bill 5
Clear picture/video. Very impressed with the sound. Easy to setup, camera is 150 feet from my home and the camera to driveway gate is another 100 feet.
TomC 5 Great support
Had a problem with recording at night. Darrielle respond within minutes and sent a patch that corrected the problem. Great customer support.
Ernie 5 Great features
I purchased in Decmber and am very pleased with the user friendly setup of the Defender PhoenixM2 survallience camera.
Denny55 5 Excellent quality
This camera was easy to set up, already paired. I am using this to monitor cows in the calving barn. The monitor has an excellent picture, I am impressed with the quality. The reception is great.
Buickwe4 4 Nice compact system
Added this camera to replace original camera that had night recording issues. Easy to instal and pair to system. Problem I have noticed is recording starts after some one is already out of view. Recording shows a blank area with voices in audio. So it records after person is out of view of camera. Have changed settings to high to pick person up as early as possible. Overall, system has worked well over the last 2 yrs. 2 cameras had to be replaced. 24/7 protection that is adequate for my needs.
Security Nut 4 So far so good
This unit was purchased for my Mom after a theft. So far she has no complaints except the beeping during a hard rain. Changed volume setting.
Clear picture. So far so good
T Swanson 5 So easy to hook up
Have had it about a month and love it.. After purchasing it and testing it Im getting 3 more cameras. I take the monitor from house to garage.. Its great
Gary lynn 4 Easy setup great
Got one for Christmas love it already looking to add camera
Lane 5 Great service on replacement parts
Very easy to install and set up, great system
Go on sale at Sams
Ganny 5 Awesome
This is so great. I want to get another set. Wow we’re in glory
country life 5 plug and play
bought this camera and was worried about the signal strength being wireless but just pluged it in and the picture come right in very easy to work thanks
Bertram 26 4 Great support
I bought the unit about a month ago and had problems setting it up. I contacted the support crew and was contacted by Darrelle who walked us thru it and it has worked flawlessly since then.
lorraine 5 WOW! Quick and EASY!
As a single homeowner, I wanted some protection, but was confused by all the choices and complexity of installation, fees etc.
My boyfriend suggested the Defender, and we had it up and running in no time on a Sunday afternoon! What a GREAT, simple, clear, easy to use system! Thank you!
Sailor 5 Great Service
My new PhoenixM2 was consistently going "out of range" yet working perfectly otherwise. Accessed a Chat with Darrielle at Defender on-line & almost immediately she knew how to fix the problem with a firmware upgrade via a new SD Card. As of this writing, the new SD Card is in the mail to us & when received, expect to have no further problems. If problems encountered, I will be sure to contact Darrielle again based on her & Defender's excellent customer service.