DEFENDER 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY:
This extended warranty will give you the peace of mind you need to relax for an additional 12 months once your standard warranty has expired.
SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
- 100% parts and labor coverage from the date of the original manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
GET SERVICE IN JUST 3 EASY STEPS
- Step 1: Contact our Technical Support Team by visiting our website. Complete the contact us form or contact us via live chat.
- Step 2: Complete specific product resolution steps with one of our product specialists.
- Step 3: If a product specialist is unable to resolve the issue, a Return Authorization will be issued to have your product replaced. Please note a copy of your proof of purchase will be required to process all warranty returns.
*This plan is transferable at no cost to a new owner if the product is sold or given as a gift.
DESCRIPTION OF COVERAGE
- Mechanical and electrical failures due to defects in workmanship and materials.
- Failures caused by normal wear and tear.
- Product accessory coverage for any electronic device that comes with a product accessory. An example would be a remote control, mouse, HDMI cable or Ethernet cable.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Physical damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Failures due to fire, water, or acts of nature
- Failures caused by environmental factors, such as heat, dust, and humidity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Products must be shipped to us prepaid (paid by the customer) and we will return the product shipped prepaid (paid by us).
- This plan is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty and can only be claimed after manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
- Sale of the plan is final, cost in non-refundable. No refunds, credit, or exchanges will be accepted even if the product is returned for refund.
- If exchange or replacement is required, only the defective part will be exchanged or replaced. The whole unit will not be exchanged or replaced under the warranty.
- If your product is out of stock or discontinued at the time warranty service is required, your item will be replaced with a comparable item at our discretion
- Extended warranty service is subject to manufacturer or supplier turnaround time where applicable.
- There is a $50 service and administration fee for products returned that are not found to be defective.
- All products returned under extended warranty (as previously authorized by our RMA department) must be accompanied by proof of purchase (original invoice).
- Extended warranty will be void if product code label and/or serial number is removed or missing.
CAS14 5 Easy to set up! Easy to use!
I was tired of my other system losing connection when I needed them the most so I decided to try the Defender. It has done everything that it has claimed and more. I love the fact that I don't have to subscribe to a cloud service to save and view my recordings.
Hello Craig, thanks for writing a review. We are happy that you are enjoying your system. If you should have any other questions please contact our support team by phone, email or live chat! Martin R. | Defender Customer Experience Expert
hoss1one 5 Easy to install
Bought this one to replace older model that I had for servel years
Thank you Raymond Gilbert, for taking the time to review your Defender Phoenix wireless security system. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new system. Should you require any assistance, please reach out to Defender via e-mail, chat or phone.
Coleman 4 Got this unit to replace earlier model,
Replaced an earlier model that "died" this unit works great mounted in the same location, no pairing, with a sharper and clearer picture. My wife complains that there is no remote control as with the older model, but learning to navigate with the joy-stick. Sorry that the old camera was not compatable with the new system..
Thanks for writing a review Charles. We are glad that you are enjoying the camera system. If you should have any questions please contact our support team by phone, email or live chat! Defender Support
4 camera operation
I got camera a month ago and still trying to figure out how to get front and back footages.
Todd87 2 Good night vision
Robertg420 5 Easy setup.. Great picture.
Got the system today set it up in less than 10 min.
Tested night vision In dark room, worked great.
Love the two way audio. ...
Great product so far..
Uncle Bill 5
Clear picture/video. Very impressed with the sound. Easy to setup, camera is 150 feet from my home and the camera to driveway gate is another 100 feet.
TomC 5 Great support
Had a problem with recording at night. Darrielle respond within minutes and sent a patch that corrected the problem. Great customer support.
Ernie 5 Great features
I purchased in Decmber and am very pleased with the user friendly setup of the Defender PhoenixM2 survallience camera.
Denny55 5 Excellent quality
This camera was easy to set up, already paired. I am using this to monitor cows in the calving barn. The monitor has an excellent picture, I am impressed with the quality. The reception is great.
Buickwe4 4 Nice compact system
Added this camera to replace original camera that had night recording issues. Easy to instal and pair to system. Problem I have noticed is recording starts after some one is already out of view. Recording shows a blank area with voices in audio. So it records after person is out of view of camera. Have changed settings to high to pick person up as early as possible. Overall, system has worked well over the last 2 yrs. 2 cameras had to be replaced. 24/7 protection that is adequate for my needs.
Security Nut 4 So far so good
This unit was purchased for my Mom after a theft. So far she has no complaints except the beeping during a hard rain. Changed volume setting.
Clear picture. So far so good
T Swanson 5 So easy to hook up
Have had it about a month and love it.. After purchasing it and testing it Im getting 3 more cameras. I take the monitor from house to garage.. Its great
Gary lynn 4 Easy setup great
Got one for Christmas love it already looking to add camera