Defender products are guaranteed for a period of one year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty includes but is not limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price at Defender’s option.
- This warranty becomes void if the product shows evidence of having been misused, mishandled or tampered with contrary to the applicable instruction manual.
- Routine cleaning, normal cosmetic and mechanical wear and tear are not covered under the terms of this warranty.
- The warranty expressly provided for herein is the sole warranty provided in connection with the product itself and no other warranty, expressed or implied is provided. Defender assumes no responsibilities for any other claims not specifically mentioned in this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover the shipping cost, insurance or any other incidental charges.
- You MUST call Defender before sending any product back for repair. You will be sent a Return Authorization form with complete return instructions. When returning the product for warranty service, please pack it carefully in the original box with all supplied accessories, and enclose a copy of your original receipt, the completed RA form, and a brief explanation of the problem (include RA #).
- This warranty is valid only in Canada and the continental U.S.
- This warranty cannot be re-issued.
- Tearing the tamper-proof sticker on the DVR cases will void the product warranty.